CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Smartboard Resources

I am very blessed to say that I have been able to use a SMART Board in my classroom almost the entire time I have been teaching. I have found that having a SMART Board to use has connected my class to the world in a new way. I have also found that I don’t have a whole lot of time to create a ton of new SMART Board lessons myself. Through the years, I have collected links to find SMART Board lessons, interactive websites, videos, and other resources I can use with my SMART Board. First check out my Diigo list of websites that I have bookmarked. Then check out some of these great places to find more resources.

SMART Exchange
SMART Board Revolution - A Revolution in Education
Interactive Whiteboard Games - PBS KIDS
SMART Board Templates
SMART Board
Teachers Love SMART Boards

Do you know more resources that are great for SMART Boards? Please add your resources to the comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment