CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Take Some Time Out To Laugh

I recently found this wonderful blog about teaching. It is called It's Not All Flowers and Sausages written by Mrs.Mimi. I'm always waiting for the next post because I can't get enough. Mrs.Mimi is hilarious and easy to relate to. She teaches second grade and so I feel we have a lot in common.

She just recently came out with a book of the same name. It's Not All Flowers and Sausages the book is a must read for elementary teachers. I think parents would enjoy it as well. It gives insight in to the wonderful world of teaching little ones.

Sometimes we just need to stop and have a laugh. There are many parts to teaching that are not my favorite things to do (such as paperwork and grading), but I absolutely love my job. Kids are wonderful and make everyday worthwhile!

Take some time to check out her blog or read her book. You will not be disappointed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment